Dragon Backflow Incense Burner
1 in stock
A black ceramic dragon’s head and lily leaf backflow incense burner. When the cone is lit the smoke from the cone descends downwards in a lovely waterfall effect to pool at the bottom. The figure’s dimensions are: depth 16cm width 13cm and height 13cm. Special backflow cones are required for this effect.
Using your Backflow Incense Burner
Find a suitable place to safely use your incense burner away from any flammable materials. It is also advisory to have a place mat or similar under this item to protect your furniture from slight oil residue. Light the top of the cone and place in the hole provided. Let the flame burn for about 10 seconds. Gently blow out the flame. Let the incense burn until it extinguishes. Practice proper fire safety.
- Always use on heat proof mat
- Back-flow can damage varnished surfaces
- Only use on a flat and stable surface.
- Do not place on painted or polished surfaces.
- Only to be used with one Back flow incense at the time.
- Never leave unattended whilst in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||13 × 16 × 13 cm|