Colour Candles choice of 9
These best selling colour candles are sometimes called bistro style or dinner candles.
They are 21cm non drip and fit most candle holders. Candles are of ‘church candle’ quality, over-dipped with colour. Made in Germany to an exacting standard, they burn for approximately 8 hours with a tall clean flame.
These dinner candles sell particularly well around special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Halloween, for spell casting or even when the dark nights draw in. You’ll love classic candles like this to create a cosy and relaxing atmosphere and with a range of colours to match any decor. They are particularly useful in crafting projects too. The tapered version of some of the coloured candles will be the same colour throughout.
The price is unbeatable for this quality of candle.
Here are the colour candles associations:
- White candles can be used for any type of ritual, meditation, or spellcasting work
- Black candles can be used for warding, protecting and banishing or removing negative energy
- Red candles are associated with passion, sexual energy, lust and physical attraction, also courage, physical strength, and willpower
- Pink candles are the candles of romantic love, friendship, balance and to relieve depression
- Yellow candles are used for works related to creativity, imagination, communication, mental clarity, knowledge, and intellect.
- Blue means, is for people who seek to connect with their creativity, spirituality to bring peace and calm and above all harmony.
- Use green candles to promote health, finances, good luck, fertility, or any personal goal that requires development and renewal.
- Purple is considered a very esoteric color. It symbolizes spiritual development, psychic powers, and expanded consciousness, awareness and opportunity.
- Orange can attract success, prosperity, emotional healing, positivity and ambition
- Brown relates to stability, security, and balance.
- Light blue – closely related to blue, is used in rituals to increase peace, tranquility, patience and calmness. Its other associations are devotions and inspiration.
- A gold candle can be used to ask for fame and fortune, prosperity, success, power and abundance.
Bullet information from https://spells8.com
|Dimensions||21 × 1.5 × 1.5 cm|
Black, Ivory, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple